Disease Reversal/ Optimization Program (DR/OP)
The Disease Reversal/ Optimization Program (DR/OP) is the flagship membership program of THRIVE Functional Health. I highly recommend that participants undergo the initial foundational assessment called the Functional Health Assessment.
For more information about the Functional Health Assessment, here.
Here are some things you need to know about the Program:
The DR/OP is a membership program that usually involves a minimum of a year commitment. This is because I consider this the minimum amount of time it will take to optimize and potentially reverse the condition(s) you are seeking a functional medicine approach for. This is not a “quick fix program”.
We will collaborate to create a personalized blueprint to address the root cause of the lifestyle and other issues we uncover together which may be causing your illness in order to restore your health and wellbeing.
Over the course of 12-months, you will receive and have access to:
- Ten 30-minute visits. Three visits can be used to address acute care issues. Four visits can be used for ancillary providers such as health coach, dietician, psychologist or exercise physiologist.
- Access to Advanced Diagnostic testing such as comprehensive stool analysis, adrenal panels, hormone analysis, advanced lipid testing, organic acid testing, heavy metal testing and more.
- Customized programs such as weight optimization, hormone optimization, chronic disease management etc.
- Free access to the Blooming Basics Program- monthly recorded webinars covering a vast array of health and wellness topics followed by live Q&A session.
- Unlimited access to physician via messaging in your patient portal in order to address any concerns as they arise.
- 20% discount on all supplements through the online professional-grade dispensary.
- 20% discount on all online courses and programs that I offer.
Don't Miss Our Prelaunch Special!
For a limited time, join the DR/OP yearly membership TODAY for only $147/month and lock in this price for the entire duration of your membership.
If this is calling to you and you are committed to optimizing your overall health and potentially reversing chronic illness, get started with the Functional Health Assessment here.
This offer is limited to the first fifty new members so ACT NOW!
"I worked with Dr. Eno for four months. In that time, she helped me develop a better understanding of my root health issues: putting my blood sugar in check, better sleep, and improved energy. During our time together, I have lost 11 pounds, my sleep and energy have improved. I have a game plan to help guide me forward. Working with Dr. Eno will be honest, encouraging and help you build a solid foundation toward better health!"
What People Are Saying
"Dr. Eno A Nsima-Obot is a caring, compassionate and knowledgeable practitioner. Her wisdom and guidance have aided me in transforming my lifestyle and reversing the progression of diabetes, high blood pressure, hypertension, and obesity. She is a phenomenal physician."
“Dr. Obot is very caring and nurturing and she has a wonderful bedside manner. She takes her time to explain things to them. She gives advise and helps you make a plan to resolve problems you’re having, not just cover symptoms. She promotes total health and wellness.”
“I came to see a doctor for one thing and I ended up finding out a lot of interesting things about myself. Dr. Obot is amazing. She is truly sweet, wise, knowledgeable, friendly, realistic doctor I have ever met. She made my doctor visit feel like a consultation.”
“Dr. Obot is a phenomenal doctor. Her ability to discern a medical issue, spend time to educate her patients and then develop plan for preventative methods is why I followed her wherever she practiced. She doesn’t just have an excellent bedside manner, she builds relationships.”
“Dr. Obot, I’m very proud to call you a friend, because when I was under your care, I felt safe and was given information regarding my health I knew had been researched, factual, and correct. Diabetes is very complicated. Under your care, I began to understand it much better. I am happy that I encouraged you to write this book so everyone else can get on top of this deadly disease.”