The Functional Health Assessment
The Functional Health Assessment is the initial assessment you will receive in our practice.
Think of this as a deep dive into accessing the current state of your health.
It occurs in several stages:
- Medical and Lifestyle History: You will complete a comprehensive set of forms detailing your life and medical history as well as family medical history. These may take 1-2 days to complete and are an important part of the process.
- Physical examination: best if onsite, but still an option even if virtual.
- Laboratory Tests: we integrate functional medicine laboratory testing and analysis. The cost of the lab tests is not included in the FHA assessment fee. If you choose to pay outside your insurance, we offer cash-pay options.
- Assessment Session: This may occur virtually or in person. We will meet for a 60-minute session to review your history, review intake questionnaires, address any other concerns, perform a physical examination, and start the build-out of recommendations.
Within 48-72 hours, you will receive a detailed PDF that outlines the entire assessment in the patient portal:
- Interpretation of scores of your intake questionnaires and how this points to areas you need to address.
- A detailed list of Lifestyle and food plan recommendations.
- Nutritional supplementation recommendations.
- Resource list
- Recommendations on next steps such as advanced testing, the membership program, preventive healthcare recommendations, specialty follow up etc.
The great news is that while this is a Segway into our yearlong membership program called the health optimization program (HOP) it is also a stand-alone that can make a huge difference in your health and life.
Please note the Functional Health Assessment is non-refundable. It is, however, valid for a year from the date of purchase.
There are two options for the Functional Health Assessment Program:
Functional Health Assessment
- One-time fee of $597.00- or three-monthly payments of $199.00
Functional Health Assessment PLUS:
- This is ideal for individuals not dealing with chronic health conditions and who want to learn how functional medicine can help them optimize their health and overall well-being.
- The membership includes access to the Blooming Basics Program, an online membership program covering a wide variety of topics in functional medicine.
- Up to 10% discount on supplements offered through our online dispensary.
- Access to any negotiated partner discounts.
- There is a monthly recurring charge of $67.00 per month for 12 months. Please note this is a year-long program. There is an early termination fee of $497 plus a one-month recurring charge for a total of $564.00.
Prices are subject to change without notice.